With iPhone 8, intelligence has never looked better.
iPhone 8 is a new generation of iPhone. Designed with the most durable glass ever in an iPhone and a stronger aerospace-grade aluminium band. Charges wirelessly. Resists water and dust. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in an iPhone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
• 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone
• All-glass and aluminium design, water and dust resistant
• 12MP camera with OIS and 4K video up to 60 fps
• 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash for stunning selfies
• Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in an iPhone
• Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers
Use our handy table to build a plan that suits your needs
Click here to find out more about our plans
JT account holders with a valid Airtime Plan can choose to spread the cost of their purchase by using our pay monthly Device Plans. This service is available on the majority of products we sell.
To benefit, simply find the product you wish to buy and take note of the monthly Device Plan rates shown. Please note that unlike our Pay Now price which is inclusive of tax, these monthly prices are exclusive of GST.
Click the Pay Monthly button and this will provide a choice of spreading the cost over 12, 24, or on certain products, 36 months. Click on your preferred payment period and the item will be added to your basket.
Your basket will now show a small non-refundable deposit fee of £12, £24 or £36 depending upon your chosen repayment period, plus the monthly cost you’ll be paying. If you wish to carry on shopping, you can add more items you’d like to take with a Device Plan.
Once you’ve finished shopping, you’ll need to complete the checkout process and pay for your deposit with a credit card payment. It’s important that during checkout you provide us with all the information about your JT account so we can validate you are the account holder. It’s also crucial that you provide us with the email address you have registered on your JT account as we will be sending you an automated email asking you to click and verify.
Once you’ve received your email confirmation and clicked the button to verify yourself as the JT account holder, we’ll begin to process your order. At this stage your paid deposit will be deducted from your monthly spread payments as we set them up. Please be advised that before we ship your item out, we may call you as part of our final verification.
Your order will be dispatched and delivered by courier, usually within 48 hours. This may take a little longer if you place your order online over a weekend. Please note we will only deliver to the address registered on your JT account.
Here’s a quick check list of things to do to help your order be processed quickly…
- Make sure you provide us with all the information we need to validate you as a JT account holder – this includes your account number, mobile number, address and DOB etc
- Let us know your current SIM card type so we can send you a new SIM if required as your old one may not fit your new phone
- Ensure you place your order using the email address you have registered on your JT account
- Look out for an email from us confirming you’ve made a request and asking you to click and verify – make sure you click the verify button otherwise we won’t be able to process your order
Should you have any questions about our pay monthly Device Plans, please email us at email@example.com