Unlocked 2G Dual SIM Clamshell Big Button Mobile Phone for Seniors with 2.8″ Screen, GPS Localisation and Cradle Included
- CLAMSHELL DESIGN AND WIDE SCREEN: Our dual SIM Doro 6040 features a slim, modern clamshell design that protects the keypad when not in use and a large 2.8″ easy-to-read screen.
- ASSISTANCE BUTTON WITH GPS LOCATION: The built-in GPS functionality works together with the assistance button (located on the back of the device) to provide your GPS location in the case of an emergency. The assistance button will automatically call and send an SMS alert, which will include the information of the Doro users location, to your pre-selected contacts.
- HEARING AID COMPATIBLE: If you use a hearing aid you can adjust the audio settings on the phone to HAC mode to get loud and clear sound easily through your hearing device. Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating: T4/M4. Standard 3.5mm headset included.
- KEY FEATURES: This 2G feature phone includes a visual ring indicator, speakerphone, predictive text, adjustable font sizes, Bluetooth, a torch and 3 direct keys for camera, messages and favourite contacts. Capture special moments with your family and friends thanks to the 3MP interpolated camera. The blacklist function allows you to block specific numbers from calling or texting you.
- BATTERY: This device comes with a charging cradle and UK plug. The cradle is perfect as you will always know where your device is whilst it is on charge, and is especially helpful for anyone with limited dexterity or poor eye sight. Talk time is up to 6 hours and standby time lasts up to 420 hours.