- LARGE SCREEN AND TALKING NUMBER KEYS: With the 3G Sim-free Doro 6520 you’ll enjoy easier calling, messaging, picture taking and more thanks to widely separated high contrast keys and a large 2.8″ colourful easy-to-read screen. Talking number keys are perfect for visually impared users. Handset has an easy grip soft touch coating.
- KEY FEATURES: Doro delivers this unlocked phone with access to the internet, emails and Facebook, predictive text, adjustable font sizes, camera (2 megapixel), bluetooth, Radio FM.
- ASSISTANCE BUTTON: The assistance button allows easy access to contact your predefined contact numbers should you need help. Make sure that the assistance function is activated before use, enter recipients in the numbers list and edit the text message.
- HEARING AID COMPATIBLE: If you use a hearing aid you can adjust the audio settings to HAC mode to get loud and clear sound easily through your device.
- BATTERY: This mobile phone for seniors comes with a USB cable and plug to charge the device when needed. Talk time is up to 8 hours and standby time lasts up to 380 hours.