- 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR display
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging
- iOS with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips and more
iPhone 12 works with existing power adapters, EarPods with Lightning Connector, and USB A to Lightning cables. Because there are billions of those out in the world, new ones often go unused. So Apple no longer provide them in the box — across the entire iPhone family. This reduces carbon emissions and avoids the mining and use of precious materials. It also shrinks the package, allowing more boxes per shipment and fewer shipments overall. We’re transitioning our manufacturing partners to renewable energy as well. Altogether, this eliminates over 2 million tonnes of carbon emissions annually.
To charge your new iPhone, you can continue to use your USB A to Lightning cable. Or you can take advantage of fast charging with the USB C to Lightning cable now included in the box, which works with existing USB C power adapters and computer ports.
Carbon savings equal to 450,000 fewer cars on the road per year.