iPhone X. You’ve never seen anything like it. It’s never seen anything like you.
iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.
Designed with the most durable glass ever in an iPhone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band.
Both rear cameras have optical image stabilization and fast lenses for outstanding photos and videos even in low light. The wide angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
Face ID lets you unlock and use ApplePay with just a glance. Machine learning lets FaceID adapt to physical changes in your appearance overtime. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in an iPhone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
• 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
• All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant
• 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps
• 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in an iPhone
• Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers.
JT account holders with a valid Airtime Plan can choose to spread the cost of their purchase by using our pay monthly Device Plans. This service is available on the majority of products we sell.
To benefit, simply find the product you wish to buy and take note of the monthly Device Plan rates shown. Please note that unlike our Pay Now price which is inclusive of tax, these monthly prices are exclusive of GST.
Click the Pay Monthly button and this will provide a choice of spreading the cost over 12, 24, or on certain products, 36 months. Click on your preferred payment period and the item will be added to your basket. If you wish to carry on shopping, you can add more items you’d like to take with a Device Plan.
Once you’ve finished shopping, you’ll need to complete the checkout process. It’s important that during checkout you provide us with all the information about your JT account so we can validate you are the account holder. It’s also crucial that you provide us with the email address you have registered on your JT account as we will be sending you an automated email asking you to click and verify.
Once you’ve received your email confirmation and clicked the button to verify yourself as the JT account holder, we’ll begin to process your order. Please be advised that before we ship your item out, we may call you as part of our final verification.
Your order will be dispatched and delivered by courier, usually within 48 hours. This may take a little longer if you place your order online over a weekend. Please note we will only deliver to the address registered on your JT account.
Here’s a quick check list of things to do to help your order be processed quickly…
- Make sure you provide us with all the information we need to validate you as a JT account holder – this includes your account number, mobile number, address and DOB etc
- Ensure you place your order using the email address you have registered on your JT account
- Look out for an email from us confirming you’ve made a request and asking you to click and verify – make sure you click the verify button otherwise we won’t be able to process your order
Should you have any questions about our pay monthly Device Plans, please email us at email@example.com